Monday, March 9, 2015

MBA Loose Eyeshadows Review


Okay, I just want to shout from the rooftops how much I love MBA Cosmetics. Their lipsticks were the first product of theirs that I tried, and they were incredible. They were crazy vibrant and had a heavenly mousse-like consistency. Their loose eyeshadows are no different in terms of quality. They remind me so much of MAC pigments. I honestly wasn't expecting the to be this bold and bright, but sure enough, these swatches were 1-2 swipes per color, applied with a makeup brush, over primer, so this shows you how they will actually show up when applied! It is so crazy to me how affordable all of their products are! The loose eyeshadows are $5 a piece which is more affordable than most drugstore eyeshadows, which often are less pigmented. I want to know everyone's thoughts on these! Have you tried these loose shadows from MBA Cosmetics? Do you love them as much as we do?


Score card:

Category
Rating
Comments
Packaging
2 
 I only tried sample size packaging so I can't speak on how the actual product that you purchase is.
Scent
N/A 
Not applicable. 
Application
 Each and every color exceeds expectations when applying.
Pigmentation
 Crazy pigmented!
Comfort
Not noticeable once applied. 
Longevity
Use a primer for increased longevity. 
Dupability (Originality)
4.5 
 A lot of these colors are very different. 

Overall Score: 4.4


2 comments:

  1. They do look like scoops of ice cream how they're all laid out and I want to eat them all! I couldn't stop looking at all the pink colors and all the browns and reds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your feedback! We have to agree with you! They're definitely gorgeous shades.

      Delete