Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Give Me Glow Glitters Review


Glitter! Give Me Glow (an Etsy shop) states on their shop that these are eye safe. I feel like there just aren't enough eye safe glitters (or glitter like eye products) out there! On a side note: we have never heard of glitters being eye safe so WE CAN NOT say for certain if they are. We are simply relaying the fact that the shop stated it was. She has a great variety of colors. I'm boring, so Posh is my favorite but they have all kinds of greens and such that I'd be into. I used MAC Fix+ as a medium to swatch these (eyedrops work just as well). What do you think? Are you feeling some affordable ($5) glitter?

Score card:

Category
Rating
Comments
Packaging
1 
 We received tiny glass viles/jars of glitters for review. These hold very little product and the lids seem to unscrew on me. I'm not sure if this is the size they actually come in or not.
Scent
N/A 
 N/A
Application
 Honestly, I feel like it all depends on the adhesive you use.
Pigmentation
N/A 
 N/A
Comfort
About as comfy as a glitter can be. 
Longevity
Again, it all depends on the adhesive you use. 
Dupability (Originality)
 I don't know. I guess all glitter looks the same to me!

Overall Score: 3.2

No comments:

Post a Comment