Sunday, April 19, 2015

OFRA Cosmetics Radiant Eye Palette Review


Here are swatches of the new Radiant Eyes Palette from Ofra Cosmetics. Isn't it gorgeous?! Get this- this was swatched WITHOUT primer. Isn't that pigmentation crazy? I am seriously so impressed with this palette and can't wait to create some looks with it! I guess this isn't as much of a review as it is just me raving about it. Oh well! The palette is originally $29.95 but use the code "dupethat" for 30% off your order.


Score card:

Category
Rating
Comments
Packaging
5 
 I can always count on Ofra to have sleek packaging with their gorgeous logo stamped on it.
Scent
N/A 
 Not applicable.
Application
4.5 
 Stunning application. These all exceeded expectations.
Pigmentation
Intensely pigmented. 
Comfort
 You don' feel these once applied.
Longevity
No problems with longevity. 
Dupability (Originality)
This is a very simple shimmery eye palette. I don't think it'd be hard to find anything similar to it, but I do think the quality is unbeatable. 

Overall Score: 4.8

No comments:

Post a Comment