Sunday, May 3, 2015

Foundation Favorites Reviews

While foundation formulas are complicated to dupe, I figured I could tell you some of my favorites. I have normal/dry skin- here are a few mini reviews of our favorite foundations from left to right.

This foundation lives up to it's 12 hour claim. It lasts forever and gives a flawless matte finish. It can cake easily but I just dab my beauty blender over any cakey spots after applying with a brush.

2. Smashbox Studio Skin Foundation:
This wears long but not quite 15 hours as it claims. It's extremely dewy while still providing a great coverage. Don't love this for Summer, but so great for cooler weather!

3. Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse:
This is my drugstore holy grail. So creamy and gives a flawless airbrush finish! It wears dewy on me. It does oxidize so be sure to grab a tad lighter/cooler shade. This wears well but it's another that doesn't hold up on a hot day very well.

4. Mary Kay Luminous-Wear Foundation:
Pictured is the matte version but the bottle looks exactly the same. Omg, i love this! If it wasn't such a pain in my butt to order this everytime I run out then I would ALWAYS wear it. It's perfectly dewy without looking greasy. It has great coverage and looks flawless on the skin. When I use this I'm ALWAYS asked how I keep my skin so nice. Great for all year!

Have you tried any of my favorites? Did you find this helpful?!

- L 

No comments:

Post a Comment