Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Gerard Cosmetics Star Powders Review


I didn't know love until I touched the new Gerard Cosmetics Star Powders. I've been on the hunt for the perfect highlight, and this product is IT. I can't decide which shade I like best! The texture is honestly the most VELVETY smooth I've ever felt. It is seriously unbeatable, the pigment is insane (1-2 swipes of my finger on the product to get this payoff), and the shimmer... It speaks for itself. If you don't believe me, try for yourself, that way we can all gush about them together. I'm not crazy about the gold compact, but the product inside makes it 100% worth it. Which highlight catches your eye?!


We currently have a discount code available for our followers where you can get 30% off your entire purchase on www.gerardcosmetics.com when you enter the code "dupe4you30" at checkout!

Score card:

Category
Rating
Comments
Packaging
4.5
The compacts are beautiful and sturdy, and I love the plastic cover that comes inside to protect the mirror from getting dusty. The compacts do get overly covered in fingerprints, though.
Scent
N/A 
 Not applicable.
Application
 YAS, everything about the application is perfect.
Pigmentation
These are so incredibly pigmented that I use it everyday and can't see myself running out. Be careful not to be too heavy handed! 
Comfort
I actually think my skin feels better with these on. 
Longevity
 These are velvety smooth and cling beautifully to your skin, making these last all day.
Dupability (Originality)
I've seen these shared as dupes for Becca Shimmering Skin Perfectors. 

Overall Score: 4.6



No comments:

Post a Comment