Friday, May 22, 2015

MAC Huggable Collection Review

So, it's no surprise that the MAC Huggable Lipcolours didn't sell out immediately (despite a few colors including "Play it Soft"). They're sheer, look similar on the lips, and are $20 each (yikes, right?). Regardless, I had to test out these products for myself so I could give you guys and gals the scoop. So, as I understand it, MAC Huggable Lipcolours are a repromoted line that are back by popular demand (but LE) for a limited time. I tried the colors pictured here. Their formula is actually really unique and I'm actually drawn to these. I can only assume "huggable" is the word to describe them for being SO COMFY on the lips. They are smooth, warm, and moisturizing, and the signature MAC vanilla scent just makes them even more comfy. They really do HUG your lips, despite having a slightly glossy finish, and actually last for a pretty long time (pretty true to the 6 hour wear time that they claim). I find them leaving more color on my lips than I would have expected after seeing Temptalia's swatches, but that won't be the case for everyone depending on how pigmented your actual lips are. The colors aren't bold and trendy, but they really are timeless, and I can see why so many people said these are perfect for weddings. To make it short and sweet, I love these. They last long and are crazy comfy and beautiful. "I'm In" has actually been my go-to for the past couple of days that I've avoided putting on a full face. Have you tried the Huggable Lipcolours? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment