Thursday, June 25, 2015

1Face Watch Review


So this is something a little different for us to post and review, but we couldn't resist helping a good cause. This watch is from 1Face and every watch has a different cause that your purchase supports. I have the black one which supports 8 cancer patients. And this watch just so happens to be my new favorite little touch up mirror! It's the easiest way for me to make sure my makeup is still going strong and my lipstick hasn't worn off when I'm running around at work. What do you think of this brand's heartwarming causes and beautiful watches?! (I'm wearing French Toast by Gerard Cosmetics). Follow @1face on Instagram and check out their story on www.1face.com

Use the code "dupe10" to get 10% off your 1face purchase!



Our typical "Score Card" is not applicable for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment