Saturday, June 6, 2015

City Color Rosy Cheeks Blush Review


Here are swatches of the City Color Cosmetics Rosy Cheeks Blushes ($5). I'm already a huge sucker for their Be Matte Blushes, but these are pretty gorgeous, too! I actually prefer matte blushes and bronzers, so I was surprised at how much I was drooling over these. I think its because instead of a shimmer or sparkle they just have a nice subtle sheen! Nothing over the top. I feel like the sheen just adds a little extra oomph to a dewy look. I love the little rose design too, but that's just me being a sucker for cute details. These are super soft and are quite pigmented so a little goes a long way. There's honestly nothing I don't like about these! What do you think of these?

For a 15% off site wide discount on www.citycolorcosmetics.com, use code "DUPETHAT" at checkout!

Score card:

Category
Rating
Comments
Packaging
 4
Plain and simple black compacts with clear, see-through tops. 
Scent
N/A 
 No scent.
Application
 These apply really nicely!
Pigmentation
A little bit goes a long way with these. Well worth the money! 
Comfort
 I don't notice these on my skin.
Longevity
 These do not fade off particularly fast.
Dupability (Originality)
 These are unique shades.

Overall Score: 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment