Sunday, June 7, 2015

Jeffree Star Cosmetics I'm Royalty Dupes

Here are swatches comparing Jeffree Star Cosmetics "I'm Royalty" next to Insomnia Cosmetics "Karma Haze," Lime Crime "Pansy," Dose of Colors "Purple Rain," Pretty Zombie Cosmetics "3 Witches," and Coloured Raine "Suite Raine." Prices listed on photo. This photo was taken outside without flash.

To see more dupes for  Coloured Raine "Suite Raine" which would also be considered dupes for Jeffree Star Cosmetics "I'm Royalty," click here!

To see more dupes for Pretty Zombie Cosmetics "3 Witches," which would also be considered dupes for Jeffree Star Cosmetics "I'm Royalty," click here!

Here are swatches comparing Jeffree Star Cosmetics "I'm Royalty" next to "Blow Pony." They are $18 a piece. Thank you @jeffreestarcosmetics on Instagram for sharing these swatches.

1 comment: