Monday, September 14, 2015

Pacifica Underarm Deodorant Wipes Review


Time for us to all bond over wanting to smell nice. We actually got these in a package from Pacifica and HONESTLY we have such a one-track mind that since it wasn't makeup, we kinda tossed them aside. I am now SO glad that we got these. It is getting pretty hot in California and having these in my purse is life changing! What's better than covering up yucky body odor smells? REMOVING THEM! And before you assume I'm stinky, yes I still wear deodorant. This is just to freshen up! Do you like reviews like these? Will you grab a pack of these for your purse?! These are available EXCLUSIVELY at Ulta Beauty.

Score card:

Category
Rating
Comments
Packaging
5 
 Easy, on the go pack that can be tossed in the purse!
Scent
4.5 
 Light and refreshing coconut.
Application
 These are quick and easy to just wipe and toss
Pigmentation
N/A 
 Not applicable.
Comfort
 These are just to freshen up, not to use in place of deodorant. They are like a nice smelling, cleansing wipe. They do not leave any uncomfortable residue behind.
Longevity
 These are nice to freshen up, but only leave you fresh for a few hours.. Also, since it is a cleansing wipe, I feel like it partially removes my deodorant which kind of defeats the purpose. They are still incredibly nice to have on hand, though!
Dupability (Originality)
 I've never tried anything like these before.

Overall Score: 4.3

1 comment:

  1. Great article! Thanks for sharing I added some thoughts on Deodrant wipes sometime ago

    ReplyDelete