Saturday, October 17, 2015

#DTFRIDAYFAVORITES Week 5


Guyyys don't worry, we didn't forget about #dtfridayfavorites! I've been going through an eyeshadow phase lately so just let it run its course, okay. 

1. KAT VON D HIGH VOLTAGE EYE PRIMER. This stuff is my new holy grail eye primer! It makes my eyeshadows last all day, but also has some nude pigment to it so it brightens and intensifies whatever shade you put on top. 

2. MAKEUP GEEK DUOCHROME EYESHADOWS. I'm obsessed with these. I have all of them, but just grabbed a few of my favorites for the photo (Mai Tai, Voltage, and Phantom). They're so affordable and you're basically getting two shades in one, because pop a black base under those babies and they'll transform like no other! 

3. KAT VON D METAL CRUSH EYESHADOW IN THRASHER. I never thought I'd be so crazy about a gold eyeshadow - but it's so rich and intense that I've been reaching for it a ton lately. 

4. OFRA EYESHADOW IN STERLING. So, I'm not huge on silver eyeshadows but I used this baby as a highlight in today's lip swatch challenge photo on @thelipswatch, and it's so intense! I feel like a wintery princess when I wear it. 

5. MORPHE 35D PALETTE. I fell in love with this palette all over again once I compared it to the UD Vice 4. The color scheme is so similar to the Vice 4 and for a third of the price. If you love deep, rich, shimmery shades, then you need this palette. 

Are any of my favorites this week YOUR favorites?! 

- K


It's time for MY #dtfridayfavorites! 

1. Morphe M507 brush. This brush is my go to for highlighting the bridge of my nose and packing product onto my cheekbones! Ater this step, I use brush number 

2. My Luxie Beauty 540 fan brush! This brush is SO soft and fluffy and is great for blending out the product on the cheekbones. 

3. Colourpop Creme Gel Colour in Get Paid (coming soon)! The formula of these is incredibly similar to MAC Fluidline. This shade is my absolute fave in the line of colors, I just personally prefer a pot to a pencil! 

4 & 5 (not 3 & 4). Our highlighters in collaboration with OFRA! They will be releasing on TUESDAY, 10/20! We can't wait until you try these. We just know you'll love them as much as we do! 

What products are you LOVING this week?! 

- L

No comments:

Post a Comment