Sunday, October 18, 2015

Sephora Brow Raising Brow Wardrobe Set Review


We both happened to pick up the Brow Raising Brow Wardrobe set from Sephora so we thought it'd be great to share! This set also comes with Anastasia Beverly Hills clear brow gel and a mirror and costs $40. Let's get into these products; 

The Smashbox gloss stick is strange to me. The idea is to bring dimension and texture to your brows since most brow products are matte. This is the one product from this set that I don't use because it just doesn't particularly work for me (I have full, dark eyebrows). 

On to Kat Von D Tattoo Brow... OH MY GOD, YOU GUYS. I love this thing!!! I didn't buy it before because swatches I saw weren't very opaque. Lies! This pen rules and is SO pigmented. It's the absolute best product for drawing in hairs. You need it. 

Now Benefit's High Brow is great but doesn't really do anything that a good concealer can't!

 And lastly the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz. Everyone loves this (K swears by it) but I always found it to be a bit dry, making it harder for me to apply. I have enjoyed using it this past week though so maybe I'll be converted to a Brow Wiz believer. Will you grab this great brow set? What's your favorite brow product?

- L

Our typical "Score card" is not applicable for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment