Friday, March 6, 2015

Geek Chic Cosmetics Blush Review


We recently tried out a few products from Geek Chic Cosmetics and these blushes were our favorite item by far! They are a loose powder that you can tap out into the lid to get product. They are $9.99 a piece which I think is a great price for how much product you get. No matter how much I love the colors, I honestly can't picture myself using it all up just because of how much comes in them! A little goes a long way, I swatched these blushes over face primer, using a blush brush so you could see how bold and bright they could really look, depending on how heavy handed you are and how many times you dip into the product. For these swatches, I dipped the brush twice into the product for each color and swiped 1-2 times for each time I dipped into it. A few of the colors are more sparkly than pictured here, for some reason I couldn't quite capture this with my camera. Anyway, have you tried any Geek Chic products? What are your thoughts?!

Score card:

Category
Rating
Comments
Packaging
4 
 My bloggy partner and I argue about this packaging. I love it, I think it's geeky and adorable, super fitting for their brand. She doesn't love the DIY labels. To each their own!
Scent
N/A 
Not applicable. 
Application
 I love how these blushes apply. There is surprisingly little fallout.
Pigmentation
Some of the most pigmented blushes I own! 
Comfort
 I don't feel these on my face.
Longevity
 I always feel that loose blushes have less of a life span than pressed.
Dupability (Originality)
 Super original colors. I love these!

Overall Score: 4.5





No comments:

Post a Comment