Monday, March 30, 2015

Milani Fierce Foil Lip Gloss Review


We wanted to tell you our thoughts on the new Milani Fierce Foil lip glosses! We only tried two colors, "Venice," a cool, shimmery nude, and "Sardinia," a shimmery coral. These SCREAM the 90's to me. They are glossy and crazy sparkly, which isn't exactly the trend right now but there are people who swear by that combo! These personally aren't really my style, but I may pull one of these bad boys out when I'm feeling nostalgic or when I want to feel really glittery and glamorous. My favorite thing about these glosses is that smell, OMG. I didn't even need to TRY to smell these to detect the scent. As soon as I opened the gloss it was bringing me back to the lip smacker days. Does anyone remember that frosting flavored lip smacker gloss (I found a photo on Google hoping someone would remember this)?! I swear my mind instantly went there! It's that delicious, overwhelming butter cream scent that's good enough to eat. But you know me, anything that smells like candy or baked goods is up my alley. I can see how others might not be into that, though. What I don't like is that when you take this product off, there's little micro glitters left over. It also can get a tad uncomfortable on the lips with the glitters. What do you think of the new Fierce Foil lip glosses? Have you tried them? 

Score card:

Category
Rating
Comments
Packaging
4 
These are in simple tubes with a gold lid. The sticker label leaves a residue behind. 
Scent
 Can I rank higher than a 5? It's heavenly.
Application
 These leave glitters on and around the lips which I'm not a fan of.
Pigmentation
I wish that the colors were more pigmented. 
Comfort
The main problem that arises when using a glitter filled lip gloss is the glitters being too chunky. I have that problem with these, it makes it a little scratchy and uncomfortable.  
Longevity
 These do last a long time because once the gloss is worn off, the glitter and a little color still stays on the lips.
Dupability (Originality)
Very unique product. 

Overall Score: 3.7

No comments:

Post a Comment