Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Jordana Cat Eye Liner Review


Here are swatches of the Jordana Cat Eye Liners ($2.99). So, my first thought when opening these is that on the outside they look like they'll be a marker. They actually open as a brush that you dip into the liquid liner at the end. These were very easy to apply. Some colors streaked more than others. "Envy" was one of the most streaky. These were easy to build on once they dried, though. After this picture I decided to try a wipe away test. None budged at all! After several rubs, a few of them flaked a little but no smearing. All in all, I'd say if you're looking for an affordable, fun colored liquid liner, these are well worth their price!

Score card:

Category
Rating
Comments
Packaging
5 
My favorite thing about the packaging is the lids correspond with whichever color is inside. This makes it easy to find in your jumble of eyeliners! 
Scent
N/A 
 Not applicable.
Application
Okay, so these APPLY just fine. BUT, I'm someone who may need a few attempts to create the perfect cat eye. These are incredibly staining and what I thought was going to be a cute blue cat eye turned into stained eyelids that looked bruised and I gave up. 
Pigmentation
Very pigmented (and staining as mentioned above)! 
Comfort
 No comfiness issues here!
Longevity
Very long lasting for a drug store liner! 
Dupability (Originality)
 I do think most of these shades (especially the metallic ones) are pretty unique!

Overall Score: 4.3

No comments:

Post a Comment