Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Jordana Dramatic Effects Mascara Review


Here are swatches of the Jordana Dramatic Effects Mascara ($2.49). Woah, you guys. I'm actually shocked how much I love these. I have tried so many brands of colored mascara and they're ALWAYS a bust. I have black lashes and I feel like no colored mascaras really coat them like, BAM, color. These do it! The only downside is that they take some time to dry so be careful after applying! As soon as I started swatching, my life was changed by "Bold Burgundy." A blood red mascara?! How creepy hot! If you want to play around with some colored mascaras I absolutely reccommend these!


Here is a swatch of "Electric Pink" on the lashes. 

Score card:

Category
Rating
Comments
Packaging
5 
 Awesome packaging! I love that the tubes match what color is inside!
Scent
N/A 
 Not applicable.
Application
3
 Easy to apply. These do come out a little spider-y though.
Pigmentation
We chose one of the lightest shades to model on the lashes for you, so you could see how pigmented these are. 
Comfort
About as comfortable as standard mascara. 
Longevity
No complaints here! 
Dupability (Originality)
 While some colors are typical amongst colored mascaras, this line comes with some pastel shades we've yet to see!

Overall Score: 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment