Monday, April 20, 2015

Pnk Digger Lip Pigment Review


Have you been dying to try OCC lip tars but can't bring yourself to pay $18 for a strange little tube of weirdness that you're not sure if you're going to like? That's okay, that was me for the longest time. If you're in that category, I've come across the perfect product for you to try, and I've seriously fallen in love with this product. It's like, the PERFECT product for me! I'm a weird one that actually enjoys applying lip products with a lip brush, but these are still so fun to me! Anyway, these are swatches of our favorite Pnk Digger lip pigments! I know what you're thinking, "Wait... So this isn't about OCC lip tar?" I'm getting there, I promise. The formula of the actual product reminds me so much of lip tars, including that refreshing mint smell (most of them have this anyway). And why is this a product you have to have? Because of the brush tip applicator. It's pretty much the perfect tool for beginners, but is also great for easy application on the go. they're a little under $9 a piece so you can test out two colors for the price of one lip tar. I can't get over how much I like these, everyone (I may like them more than OCC). My favorite colors at the moment are Lenox Road, Chattahoochee River, and of course the nudes.. ahh okay, I love them all. If I HAD to find something I don't like about these, it would probably be the slight movement of the product when pressing your lips together. This is common with lip tars too, but it helps to apply a primer and thin layers of product rather than gooping it on. has anyone else tried these? Are you loving them like I am? I want to know your thoughts!

Score card:

Category
Rating
Comments
Packaging
3.5 
I LOVE the brush tip applicator. As mentioned above, it makes it easy to work with on the go! The only downside to the brush tip applicator is that it sometimes causes streaks in the product. 
Scent
 These smell minty, very reminiscent of OCC lip tars.
Application
Very easy to apply, but sometimes streaks. 
Pigmentation
 Extremely impressed with the pigmentation.
Comfort
 These are very comfortable.
Longevity
 I often have to re-check my lipstick to make sure it's still in place.
Dupability (Originality)
3
 The wands themselves are very different, but the product inside is very similar to OCC lip tar.

Overall Score: 3.9

No comments:

Post a Comment