Saturday, May 23, 2015

Geek Chic Cosmetics Gossamer Ethereal Illuminator Review


Here are swatches of the Geek Chic Cosmetics new highlighters (Gossamer Ethereal Illuminators) which I am SO BUMMED that my camera doesn't pick up how shimmery and gorgeous they are! Just imagine these with 10x more shimmer and that'll be a more accurate representation. Again, loving these. They're pretty much the same formula as the bronzers but in lighter shades that are perfect for those blinding cheek and brow bones. I love Geek Chic because they are brave enough to step out of the box and create unique colors (ahem, a purpley brown bronzer and blue and green highlighters). Which catches your eye?!

Score card:

Category
Rating
Comments
Packaging
2 
I'm sorry but the names are too much for me. The packaging itself it cute, though! 
Scent
N/A 
 Not applicable.
Application
 Produces fallout, but at least you'll be a shimmery princess.
Pigmentation
 I would have liked these to be less white based and have a little more color in them. I think that would make them more versatile. Tons of shimmer, though!
Comfort
 I don't feel these on my face.
Longevity
 Use a primer.
Dupability (Originality)
 Geek Chic always makes extremely unique shades. I love that about them.

Overall Score: 3.5





No comments:

Post a Comment