Monday, June 15, 2015

Gerard Cosmetics BB+ Illumination Creme Review


Omg you guys! We have been meaning to review the Gerard Cosmetics BB+ Illumination Creme and this is the perfect opportunity. We LOVE this. It is a holy grail product for anyone who loves to glow! You can mix it with your foundation to add a radiant glow all over or you can apply on your highlight spots with a damp beauty blender to glow in all the right places. A little bit goes a LONG way, which I love. This is usually $36 but we get to hook you guys up with it for $15 (with free WORLDWIDE shipping)! Just use our code "dupethatbb" at checkout! I doubt it will ever be discounted this much again, so stock up!

We currently have a discount code available to our followers where you can get any 4 lip products for $39 from www.gerardcosmetics.com! This makes each product $9.75 a piece! Just shop lip bundles > select the "just 4 you" bundle > choose your colors > enter code "dupe4you" at checkout to receive your discount!

We also have a discount code available to our followers where you can get any 2 lip products for $20 from www.gerardcosmetics.com! This makes each product $10 a piece! Just shop lip bundles > select the "create your own lip combo" bundle > choose your colors > enter code "dupethat2lips" at checkout to receive your discount!

We also have a discount code available for our followers where you can get 30% off your entire purchase on www.gerardcosmetics.com when you enter the code "dupe4you30" at checkout!

Score card:

Category
Rating
Comments
Packaging
3 
My dislikes about the packaging: When first receiving the product, it took me a while to finally get the product to pump; It comes out effortlessly once you get it going. I also don't care for the black plastic tube which gets fingerprint-y.  
Scent
N/A 
No detectable scent. 
Application
 This applies beautifully. Use a beauty blender for maximum gorgeousness.
Pigmentation
 It could be more pigmented, but I think that it has the perfect amount of color to blend in with foundation without really altering it.
Comfort
 I completely forget I'm wearing this until I look in the mirror.
Longevity
This lasts for so long! I've used it on my legs and had it stay on all night. 
Dupability (Originality)
One of the only illuminating BB creams I've tried that packs this much shimmer. 

Overall Score: 4.5



No comments:

Post a Comment