Friday, July 3, 2015

Wet n' Wild MegaShield SPF 15 Lip Color Review


So let's talk about these Wet n' Wild MegaShield SPF 15 lip colors. I love that they made a lipstick line that contains SPF (and doesn't TASTE like it contains SPF)! They are incredibly smooth, creamy, and feel wonderful on the lips! They have a nice range of colors, some are shimmery and some aren't (I believe I'm only missing two shades but I could be wrong). I've actually been loving "Bare-ly Legal." It's a beautiful and slightly sheer medium toned nude, so I can see it working well for all skin tones! These don't have any scent, and unlike WNW's matte lipsticks, they aren't very long lasting. I think mine lasts about two hours tops before I have to re-apply. However, they are only $2-$3 a piece depending on where you shop, so I'd definitely grab a few to try out! Have you tried these lip colors? Which is your favorite?!

Score card:

Category
Rating
Comments
Packaging
2 
You can tell these are Wet n' Wild from the packaging - the simple black tube with clear top. 
Scent
No detectable scent! 
Application
 These apply really smoothly! Some shades are frosty and more sheer than others and take a few swipes to build up.
Pigmentation
3
 This line consists mostly of creamy and/or frosty lipsticks, so they are not the most pigmented.
Comfort
 These are very soft and comfortable.
Longevity
 These wear off within a few hours, but I still find them to be a good buy for a drugstore item.
Dupability (Originality)
 This line of shades is actually very original!


Overall Score: 3.6

No comments:

Post a Comment