Here are our current favorite products from City Color Cosmetics!
1. Be Matte Lipstick is one of the MOST matte affordable lipsticks we've tried (not counting liquid to matte). A must have for matte lovers.
2. Highlighting wands come in three different colors (Blush Wine is pictured) and give such an incredible glow!
3. The Contour Effects 2 palette is what I use EVERYDAY. I love the cool tones that give me a really natural looking contour.
4. The Rosy Cheeks blush (shade pictured is "Peony") has an extremely subtle sheen that leaves you with a healthy looking radiance. Plus the little rose design is cute and we love cute things.
5. Be Matte blush (Shade pictured is "Papaya"). These are everything. They are smooth, matte, and blendable. Not only that, but the pan is HUGE. These will seriously last forever and belongs in any MUA's kit!
We are so overjoyed about City Color's new shipping deal that has begun (more details on photo). We hope it finally gives you the chance to try one of our favorite affordable brands. You'll fall in love, too!