Monday, September 21, 2015

#DTFRIDAYFAVORITES Week 2


Hey babes! Time for L's Friday Favorites! 

1. Kat Von D Immortal Lash mascara. I recently got a huge sample pack of mascaras from Sephora to try a bunch and this was my winner! Thickening and the wand actually does keep it from clumping (you know how they all say they do but don't really. This one DOES!) 

2. Ofra x Kathleen Lights "Miami Fever" is the must have color for fall, I just decided. Sadly, its LE so get one before it's gone! (Swatch of it on @thelipswatch) 

3. City Color Contour Effects 2 palette. Duh like you're surprised. I use this EVERYDAY and always wear it on @thelipswatch. 

4. OCC Makeup Skin Conceal is weird. I DON'T love it for a full face of makeup because I felt like I could never get it to set how I wanted. So why is it in my favorites? Because this stuff is bomb if you are in a rush and don't have time for a whole face routine! I use a Morphe G4 brush to just buff it over any problem areas and BAM, flawless skin. 

5. Tarte pure Maracuja oil rollerball. What CAN'T you use this for? At night I roll a little on and rub it in with my moisturizer. You can mix it into foundation that you want to be more dewy. I am obsessed with this stuff and it's actually on sale on Sephora's website for $10. 

Are you in love with any of my #dtfridayfavorites ?! 

- L


It's FINALLY Friday and you know what that means.. #dtfridayfavorites! So my favorites this week includes 

1. Gerard Cosmetics Vintage Rose lipstick. It's a dupe for Kat Von D's Lovecraft and is the PERFECT 'my lips but better' color for me! 

2. City Color Shimmer Shadow in New Year, New Me! This is an insanely pigmented, pale gold shadow which I've been loving for a highlight. 

3. YSL Beige Tribute lipstick is a rosey nude shade which I'm guilty of buying just because one of our favorite bloggers @ssssamanthaa has raved about it! It's SO insanely stunning and I'm more than happy with my purchase, but I kind of wanted to throw up spending so much on one lipstick. So don't worry, we'll find dupes for you! 

4. Kat Von D Studded Kiss lipstick in Solo is my absolute favorite SK lipstick. It's a bright orange with a gold metallic sheen, and just screams fall. 

5. It Cosmetics Brow Power was actually a brow pencil I received in my Glossybox a few months ago, and it's slowly taken the place of my ABH Brow Wiz as my favorite brow product. 

What products have YOU been loving this week?! 

- K

No comments:

Post a Comment