Happy Friday! I'm so excited it's finally here so I can share my current faves with you!
1. MAYBELLINE FIT ME CONCEALER. This is supposedly a dupe for NARS Creamy Radiant concealer, but I haven't tried the NARS formula yet, so I can't tell you for sure. I just bought this product this week and have used it every single day since! I'm loving it.
2. REAL TECHNIQUES MIRACLE COMPLEXION SPONGE. This definitely doesn't replace my beauty blender, but I love the flat edge which makes blending product under my eyes effortless. I got mine in a two pack at Ulta for $10!
3. COLOURPOP HIGHLIGHTER IN SPOON. L forced me to add this to my last Colourpop order and I've been using it constantly since I got it.
4. BLACK MOON COSMETICS LIQUID LIPSTICK IN DERANGED. This color is similar to Jeffree Star Cosmetics' Unicorn Blood, and is now a new favorite product of mine. Check out my swatch of it and more details over on @thelipswatch!
5. MAYBELLINE AGE REWIND CONCEALER. I feel like this really brightens my undereyes. It doesn't have a lot of coverage so I don't use it by itself, but I do really like it and have been using it a ton lately.
Are any of my #dtfridayfavorites also your current faves? Share your thoughts below!
Hey guys, L here. Time for me to share MY favorites from this week!
1. MORPHE G4 brush is my perfect setting powder brush. Usually, I prefer natural bristles for powders but NOT with setting powder. I like that the G4's synthetic bristles pick up less product so I can build it up rather than having a ton of product and being a cake face!
2. IT COSMETICS Bye Bye Pores. Omg where has this been all my life?! I might be the easiest person to sell to at Ulta but seriously when I felt this I was like "HOW?!". It's SO silky soft it's insane. It sets my makeup flawlessly without leaving me cakey. The ingredient list can be counted on my fingers and include things like silk protein (explaining that silky dreamy finish) and collagen. This is supposed to have anti aging benefits but I can't speak for that.
3. ESSIE "Ladylike" is my signature color at the moment. I need to just start getting my fake nails in this color cause I always paint over them with this!
4. NYX COSMETICS Liquid Suede in "Cherry Skies" but really just all of the liquid suedes! You guys know we would choose comfort over transferability. I love a soft creamy liquid to matte formula. They tend to wear off more gracefully too ( aka not crumbly. Yuck.) Than the transfer proof liquid to mattes. These are a total steal in my opinion.
5. COLOURPOP's newer Lippie Stix in oh Snap is my FAVORITE nude right now. Actually when I told K that it was in my favorites we both professed our love for it. You can see me wearing it on @thelipswatch!
Are any if my favorites also yours? #dtfridayfavorites - L