Sunday, September 6, 2015

J Cat Beauty Golden Soleil Baked Bronzer Review


Who's like us and is always looking for a new bronzer? I'm guilty of loving (and collecting) MAC LE bronzers, but I also love my affordable drugstore options. I can't get enough bronzers and highlighters from Physician's Formula, Milani, and now I'm adding these J Cat Beauty bronzers to the list! J Cat's "Coconut Island" is my favorite not only because it's great for a highlight on my fair skin (not too light and not too dark. It's a beautiful champagne color), but also because it seems much more refined (not as chunky) as the others. Which do you love?!

Score card:

Category
Rating
Comments
Packaging
4.5 
 So the packaging is okay. Mostly I give it a good score because these are HUGE and you get enough product to last a lifetime for such a great price.
Scent
N/A 
 Not applicable.
Application
4
These apply okay. Some shades have more chunky glitter than others which I don't love. 
Pigmentation
 4.5
 These have a good amount of pigment for being a bronzer (AKA as much as you'd probably want in a bronzer).
Comfort
 No problems with comfort.
Longevity
4.5 
 These last a few hours.
Dupability (Originality)
2.5 
 So I rate this category so low because of the color selection. I would have liked to see more light bronzing shades such as "Coconut Island." The others are all so similar they almost dupe each other.

Overall Score: 4.2

No comments:

Post a Comment