Saturday, October 17, 2015

Top 5 Fall Highlighters


Continuing our #dtfridayfavorites with the Top 5 FALL Highlighters! All of these highlights are SO different, but SO great for different reasons! 

1. We obviously needed a rose gold highlight because rose gold SCREAMS Fall. My favorite rosey highlight is Gerard Cosmetics Lucy. I normally don't like a rosey highlight on my skin tone, but this one is so versatile and looks gorgeous on everyone! 

2. Colourpop Spoon is my favorite cream highlight of the moment, and I think it's PERFECT for fall because it isn't too white. It's super subtle with just the right amount of sparkle. 

3. JD Glow highlighter in Pistachio is such a unique shade but is surprisingly wearable. It's got a yellowy gold, greenish hue to it that I find incredibly gorgeous. We'll post swatches of these too, so you can see what they look like (because I'm sure these explanations aren't doing them justice). 

4 & 5. Our upcoming collaboration highlighters, of course! You Glow, Girl! Is a pinky silver highlight that is flattering on literally everyone, and You Dew You is a pearly, peachy gold highlight that gives that "glow from within" look. These will be releasing on the 20th of this month, and we will be announcing the amazing brand that brought our ideas to life shortly. These are my favorite highlights for Fall, what are yours?! 


- K

No comments:

Post a Comment