Saturday, October 17, 2015

Top 5 Palettes Of The Moment


Favorite palettes lately! Saucebox Cosmetics Forbidden Fruits palette is perfect for those berry looks! Ok let me explain the MAC one. Obviously our collections are enormous and sometimes looking for things can be overwhelming! I have already depotted 5 palettes worth of affordable lipsticks and I feel SO much more organized! Plus melting them down is fun. JD Glow highlighter palette is a combo of cream and powders and they're all super intense! Holy Grail is so unique and I've been loving it lately! Morphe 35C is never one I thought i'd love but I am now convinced that everyone needs this. Its an all in one matte palette for any pop of color you would need! Don't question me, just get one and let the love blossom. And then duh you guys know that 35N is my baby. Obviously because it is so messy looking since its WELL loved. Who doesn't need an all matte neutral palette?? 

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment