Friday, March 27, 2015

City Color Be Matte Blush Review


Okay okay, so maybe we love everything from City Color Cosmetics, so what? They are quickly becoming one of our favorite budget beauty brands! Here are swatches of all eight Be Matte blushes from City Color. These were all applied with a makeup brush over primed skin so this is what they could actually look like on the cheeks! I'm actually really loving Toasted Coconut, I feel that it's somewhere in between a blush and a light bronzer which works wonders on my skin! These are super pigmented and velvety smooth to the touch (not that anyone applies blush with their fingers but I thought it needed to be said). I can't really think of anything I don't like about these blushes. High pigment, cute simplistic packaging, generous amount of product at only $4.99. Yep, all good in my book. Have you tried the Be Matte blushes? Tell us what you think!

For a 15% off site wide discount on www.citycolorcosmetics.com, use code "DUPETHAT" at checkout!

Score card:

Category
Rating
Comments
Packaging
 4
The packaging isn't too special. They are matte black compacts with a clear, see-through top. I'm giving these a high score for being so giant and holding a ton of product.
Scent
 3
 It's a little weird to give a scent rating on blushes, but these smell very powdery to me which is a little distracting upon application.
Application
 5 
 These are extremely soft and apply very even on your cheeks.
Pigmentation
5
 These blushes are crazy pigmented. Be careful not to be too heavy handed!
Comfort
I don't feel myself wearing these. 
Longevity
5
I often use the browner shades to contour my face on my "natural" makeup days because these are so long lasting. 
Dupability (Originality)
3
These are extremely similar to MAC blushes. 

Overall Score: 4.3

No comments:

Post a Comment