Saturday, June 20, 2015

DollyMoo Aloe Rose Quartz Toner Review


Currently, one of my favorite items from my skin care regime is the DollyMoo Aloe Rose Quartz toner ($24). It's a little pricey, but I know that some of you are like me and if you're going to splurge, it's going to be on good skin care products (plus it's all handmade and cruelty free). This is the product photo from their website. So, at first I was like.. Okay.. What does this even do? Well, let me tell you! After I wash my face I apply the toner to a cotton swab and rub it all over my face and neck. It definitely surprised me how clean my face got.. Or rather, how much dirt & makeup my daily face wash has left behind (look at the cotton swab after you wipe- you'll be shocked!). According to the description on their website, it's said that water infused with rose quartz helps keep the skin young. I don't know if my skin looks younger, BUT my face DOES feel incredibly smooth and I have a hard time not touching it. On another note, I have very dry skin especially on my nose, chin, and forehead, and this has been one of the only items I've tried that's tamed stubborn dry spots. I don't know if it's quite enough to take the place of my daily moisturizer, but it's up there, and I'm seriously surprised with how much I liked something that I was so unsure about. Have you tried the Aloe Rose Quartz toner? Tell me how it's helped your skin, if it hasn't, if you love or hate it, and all your thoughts about it in general! If you're planning on ordering the toner to try out, check out other DollyMoo product reviews, and once you get your goodies, come back here and tell me your thoughts!

Score card:

Category
Rating
Comments
Packaging
3 
 DollyMoo has very high end packaging. The bottles are completely glass. I only rate this lower as I've had a DollyMoo product shatter during shipment.
Scent
 Refreshing and Rosy.
Application
This does a great job at refreshing your skin. 
Pigmentation
N/A 
Not applicable.
Comfort
Relaxing and rejuvenating
Longevity
N/A 
Not applicable. 
Dupability (Originality)
This toner is unlike any toner I've tried. I love it! 


Overall Score: 4.6

No comments:

Post a Comment