Sunday, October 18, 2015

Morphe M501 & G23 Review


I also want to take a minute to share my go-to Morphe brushes for highlighting! Since my goal in life is to look like a glow princess, I use these two brushes intermittently to pack on as much highlight as possible without it looking cakey or overdone. I use the G23 soft fan brush (synthetic bristles) to lightly dust my highlight across my cheek bones, down my nose, and very lightly on my cupids bow. A fan brush works great for this purpose because it has a unique shape that makes it quick and easy. You can find fan brushes anywhere, but this is the brush that I personally use and prefer. After I have a nice subtle glow, I use my M501 pro pointed blender brush (sable bristles) to add additional product to my critical highlight areas. I add a little more highlight to the highest point of my cheekbones and blend, blend, blend. I finish off the look by puckering my lips and adding additional product to my cupids bow, and voila! I've tried out a ton of brushes for highlighting, and honestly, these brushes are what have worked best for me. If you want to try out my technique, don't forget to use the code "dupethat" to save 10% on your Morphe Brushes order! What are your favorite brushes to use for highlighting?!

Our typical "Score Card" is not applicable for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment