Sunday, October 18, 2015

Violet Voss Lash Review


Violet Voss released LASHES and they are AMAZING! All of the lashes pictured here are synthetic with a thicker than average black lash band. They range from $8-$9 a piece which is awesome, because we know you love affordable lashes!

Score card:

Category
Rating
Comments
Packaging
5 
Super cute lash boxes! 
Scent
N/A 
 N/A
Application
4 
 I wouldn't suggest wearing these without a heavy black liner or dark eye makeup as the lash band is so thick.
Pigmentation
N/A 
 Not applicable.
Comfort
4 
 I don't have any problems with comfort, but I know many of you do not *love* thick lash bands due to the weight.
Longevity
4 
These are all synthetic lashes, but if you store them safely and care for them properly, you can get several uses out of these. 
Dupability (Originality)
3 
 Many lash styles are starting to look repetitive to me these days. But.. How many lash styles can you really have?!

Overall Score: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment